This statement relates to our privacy practices in connection with www.goresbridgecu.ie. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other websites. Any external links to other websites are clearly identified as such. Any exchange of information with third party websites is not covered by this Privacy Statement and users are encouraged to review the privacy statement of any third party before submitting personal information.
Goresbridge Credit Union fully respects your privacy and will not collect any personal information about you without your consent. Any information you volunteer, for example by email or through online feedback forms, will not be made available to third parties, and is used by Goresbridge Credit Union only in line with the purpose for which you provided it. Personal data may be anonymised and used for statistical purposes. In certain circumstances we may be obliged to disclose personal information relating to you to third parties in order to comply with requirements of law.
If at any time you decide that you no longer wish us to hold the personal information provided, or in case that the information changes or becomes inaccurate, you should notify us by phone, email or post using the contact details on this website and we will remove or rectify the information as soon as practicable and in any event within 40 days of a written request being received.
We take our security responsibilities seriously, employing the most appropriate physical and technical measures, including staff training and awareness and we review these measures regularly.
- Who We are
We are GoresbridgeCredit union Limited (“we” or “us”). We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This statement sets out the basis on which any of your personal data is processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we treat it.
We are a data controller for the purpose of the Irish Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 (“Acts”).
Full contact details are available on the home page of this website.
- Information we may collect about you
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information provided at the time of registering to use our online credit union services if we are a provider of this service.
- Information that you or others provide by filling in forms on our website or which you or they otherwise provide to us.
- Any instructions we accept from you or transactions we undertake to which you are a party, whether through our website, branches or otherwise.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Telephone calls may be recorded. This is to verify your information, for our staff training, regulatory and for service quality purposes.
- Information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
We may obtain information about your general Internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our website and to deliver a better and more personalised service. Some of the cookies we use are essential for the Website to operate.
- Changes to our Privacy Statement
Any changes we may make to our privacy statement in the future will be posted on this page.
- Contact us
Questions, comments and requests regarding this privacy statement are welcomed and should be addressed to email@example.com